Proven efficacy and tolerability
Flebogamma® DIF has been shown to be an effective and well-tolerated treatment for primary immunodeficiency and autoimmune disease.1-4
Flebogamma® DIF is an intravenous immune globulin (IVIG) (human), indicated for5:
- Replacement therapy in adults, children, and adolescents (2-18 years) in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in whom prophylactic antibiotics have failed
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients who failed to respond to pneumococcal immunization
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogenic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections
- Immunomodulation in adults, children, and adolescents (2-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Kawasaki disease
Flebogamma® DIF is DIFferent from other IVIGs
The unique properties of Flebogamma® DIF distinguish it from other IVIG products.
Broad spectrum of antibodies
The antibody composition of Flebogamma® DIF protects your patients against a wide range of pathogens.
Flebogamma® DIF provides the flexibility to treat your patients like the individuals they are.
- Berger M, Flebogamma 5% DIF Investigators. A multicenter, prospective, open label, historically controlled clinical trial to evaluate efficacy and safety in primary immunodeficiency diseases (PID) patients of Flebogamma 5% DIF, the next generation of Flebogamma. J Clin Immunol. 2007;27(6):628-633.
- Berger M, Pinciaro PJ, Althaus A, et al. Efficacy, pharmacokinetics, safety, and tolerability of Flebogamma 10% DIF, a high-purity human intravenous immunoglobulin, in primary immunodeficiency. J Clin Immunol. 2010;30(2):321-329.
- Julia A, Kovaleva L, Loria S, et al. Clinical efficacy and safety of Flebogamma DIF, a new high-purity human intravenous immunoglobulin, in adult patients with chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Transfus Med. 2009;19(5):260-268.
- Kovaleva L, Apte S, Damodar S, et al. Safety and efficacy of a 10% intravenous immunoglobulin preparation in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura: results of two international, multicenter studies. Immunotherapy. 2016;8(12):1371-1381.
- Flebogamma® DIF EU SmPC.