Proven efficacy and tolerability
Flebogamma® DIF has been shown to be an effective and well tolerated treatment for primary immunodeficiency and autoimmune disease.1-4
Flebogamma® DIF is an intravenous immune globulin (IVIG) (human), indicated for5:
- Replacement therapy in adults, children, and adolescents (2-18 years) in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in whom prophylactic antibiotics have failed
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients who failed to respond to pneumococcal immunization
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogenic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections
- Immunomodulation in adults, children, and adolescents (2-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Kawasaki disease
Flebogamma® DIF is DIFferent from other IVIGs
The unique properties of Flebogamma® DIF distinguish it from other IVIG products.
Broad spectrum of antibodies
The antibody composition of Flebogamma® DIF protects your patients against a wide range of pathogens.
Flebogamma® DIF provides the flexibility to treat your patients like the individuals they are.